Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root. The effects last for between 2-6 weeks – depending on the individuals rate of hair growth, the time of year and how long you have been having the area waxed.
Warm wax is applied to the skin in a thin layer. The hair becomes embedded in the wax and a strip is applied and then pulled off quickly, in the opposite direction of the hair growth, taking the hair with it.
For smaller, delicate areas ,such as eyebrow shape, lip or chin an alternative method of hot wax or tweezing can be used.
All using Hot Wax
- Basic Bikini Line- hair is removed from outside the knicker line.
- High Bikini Line- Hair is removed from either side, just inside the nicker line and some off the top.
- Brazilian – Hair is removed leaving a strip.
- Hollywood – Totally bare.
- Popular areas for waxing are legs and underarms, please see our price list below.
- Regular exfoliation prevents ingrown hairs and keeps skin looking healthy.
- Regular waxing helps the skin get accustomed to the procedure and may minimise irritation.
- Ideally hair should be between 1/4 inch and 1/2 inch in order for the wax to be able to remove them effectively.
- Avoid heat treatments for at least 24 hours following waxing.
- Avoid the sun immediately after waxing.
- Do not use exfoliating products and loofahs for at least 24 hours after waxing as they may further irritate your skin.
- Avoid tight clothing after waxing as it may result in irritation and ingrown hairs.
WAXING PRICE LIST
|Eyebrow Shape with Wax||6.50|
|Lip & Chin||9.00|
|Back or Chest||15.00|
|½ Leg & Bikini Line||22.00|
|¾ Leg & Bikini Line||25.00|
|Full Leg & Bikini Line||26.00|
|Basic Bikini Line||10.00|
|High Bikini Line||12.00|