Brows are as unique as fingers prints, from over-plucked to under-groomed, no matter your brow dilemma – we have the solution.
Eyelash and eyebrow tinting involves applying a tint to the lashes/ hairs to dye them. This is particularly beneficial for people who participate in sporting acitivites (particularly swimming), for those going on holiday or for anyone who doesn’t want to/ or can’t wear mascara or brow pencil.
- If you wear contact lenses these will need to be removed prior to tinting, and left out for the remainder of the day following tinting.
- A patch test is required at least 24 hours prior to tinting or lash extensions to ensure no sensitivity to the product exists. This is a legal requirement.
- Avoid rubbing the eyes.
- Avoid heat treatments for 24 hours.
- Avoid sunbathing for 24 hours, as this may fade the tint.
- Avoid putting your contact lenses back in for the rest of the day.
- Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
Why not try our party lashes for those special occasions, make your eyes stunning, you can also have ‘part eyes’ make-up application for the full effect.
EYES PRICE LIST
|Eyebrow Shape with Wax||£6.50|
|Eyebrow Shape & Tint||£10|
|Eyelash Tint, Eyebrow Tint and Shape||£15.00|